Thursday, October 15, 2009

Western Party Wording

Baby Food, fears, concerns, mothers, fathers, pediatricians


About testimony of Emily "Cow's milk is for baby calves" ! , I develop a story about the difficulties feeding a baby and fears attached to them.


Thanks Emily for clarifying your story.

You do not have to defend Some do not eat pork, others are anti "milk cow". the only important thing is the baby ; can not live without pork and milk cow is just a little more difficult for European paediatricians because we are the civilization of the cow and wheat.
Pediatricians have a difficult job and can not know everything. Be nice to pediatricians: more children, we have mothers and fathers sometimes!

To remain simple and cartoonish, it exists for me in terms of food well studied:

Europe : civilization and the cow wheat.
The Asia: rice, soy and fish with Nuoc Mam which overcomes the lack of fish for the poor.
Central America corn and insects.
North Africa with wheat flour (couscous) and a "rust" that provides the missing essential amino acids for those who eat little meat.
And many other places , but I'm ignoring all my life and unfortunately not enough to know it all!

In Europe, where everything seems accessible, fears are growing most often directed against cow's milk, wheat because gluten, eggs and fish curiously.
The fear comes from cow's milk can be bad experiences of our great mothers who saw their children die of "toxicosis" when using such milk. Fear
with wheat gluten is fortunately less common, but at worst you can use rolled oats that do not contain gluten or corn flour and rice.
Fear eggs bother us less because the eggs are no longer in fashion for babies. It's probably debatable, but the modes are laughing about that.

Thus, some mothers have concerns or special requests. Our role Pediatrician is to understand the origin of these situations, to explain what is understandable and to cope with the irrational. One can hardly fight against the irrational.
The prototype of the irrational is the schizophrenic:
When schizophrenic said: "There are cameras in my legs" I'm not trying to convince him of his mistake and I answer ;: "I hear you say that there are cameras in your legs" is an example of excessive
: mothers are not schizophrenic, but only if careful worried.


Emile said
" actually I 've been unable to breastfeed .. j I therefore resolve me the bottle and I've given powdered milk to my son who was writhing in all directions to each bottle, I have spoken often of my refusal given cow's milk formula has even my son and nobody understood me, then at the same time I tried not to be understood, but just listened to ... "

Indeed we must listen to the mothers. There are other milk that cow's milk: goat's milk (not best) mare's milk and donkey remains difficult to find and which we are not always sure of the quality milk Soybean is widely used although a bit out of fashion since the cows are not mad.

Emily said
.. it has never been sick, up to the visit of six months or my son had lost 100g .. and therefore moral, I fed my son badly etc etc ...
...

Do not focus too much on weight may vary from 300 to 500 grams more or less, depending on the bladder, intestine, stomach is full or empty. It is the behavior and appearance of the child is important. If the child is well, it will grow next month.
Mothers often feel it very well.


Emily said
J have therefore restored cow's milk formula .. stomach ache again, he could not sleep during the day, he chained a rhino s pharingite that is aggravated by ear. .

milk cow's milk formula is simply skimmed cow with vegetable fats over saturated and over-lactose. It has been almost abandoned since the time he gave a lot of colic.
However, I do not think the formula is responsible nasopharyngitis or ear infections.

The nasopharyngitis are associated with rhinovirus (50 to 60 species). It should be immunized, usually before 3 years. Ear infections are common during winter, especially automno communities.


Emily said
an osteopath specializing in nutrition, it ecoutéattentivement my, my explained my mistakes, but also listen to my cravings .. we went to the mare's milk ...

Bravo, the osteopath who was able to listen and understand the problem of Emily (and her baby)

This testimony illustrates the fears and difficulties many legitimate mothers.

It is sometimes difficult for us pediatricians have been trained in a conventional manner, to meet these expectations sometimes confusing, but it is also our role. This testimony reiterates the importance of listening and the mistake of believing that we can not persuade where demand.

Listen and answer the question: That is being done to the expert.


We feel we eat more and worse to live in pollution, not to be identified all sorts of dangers. However life expectancy keeps increasing, but for how long?
The planet is warming, corruption commonplace, the nuclear danger is dispersed.
Still: "Life is Beautiful"

See also

Breastfeeding
Bottle-feeding: what milk to choose?
Diversification infant feeding.



0 comments:

Post a Comment